Friday, April 13, 2007

In-Between Here & There

Well, I am sitting at a friend's house in Stillwater eathing cookies and milk. Delicious!!!! I have been in a state of limbo this past week as I have worked on transitioning from orientation to home only to transition again in several days to the field. I am not sure what to think or to feel as I go through this stage in my current life! Please do not get me wrong in that I have truly enjoyed the past week with family both in Oklahoma and in Texas! It has been a great time of visiting, reminiscing, and laughing. I cherish these times with family because I learn so much about my family's rich heritage that I did not know about until only recently. Thus, I am blessed and very grateful to have these opportunities while I can. Furthermore, I am spending time with friends which will be a very enjoyable experience! I am pumped about the next two days.

On the other hand, my mind is working towards Tuesday and all that still needs to be done by then. Furthermore, I am trying to not to fret over anything that is past the security gates at the airport. Since I do not control anything on the other side then I do not have any need to worry over it!

Well, this is short, but it is an update! The next one will come from the other side of the ocean! Thanks for everything from you all!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Disc golf with Daniel, right?! =) So fun. I'm sad I haven't gotten to see you since we got back, but I know we're all busy...
I hate this limbo stage even though I love my family...
You leave Tuesday? I hope you can relax and enjoy everything till then.
Take care.

FBCH Students said...

hey man. missin those breakfasts each mornin. safe, yet unsafe, travels bro. peace

Peyton said...

Yeah, I'm missing those breakfasts as well. Oh wait...I didn't go to breakfast very often because I couldn't get up that early. Lifting you up Mateo

Elizabeth said...

Hey Matt, this is the Clarks. We are here, but do not have security. Contact us at refinedgold@gmail.com Haven't heard from any other Asian friends.